Friday

Cheese Cake

I'm going to see B... We're going for coffee - Is that odd? Should it be odd? Should I feel bad for his white trash whore of a girlfriend?

I don't.

At all. 

In fact, I feel quite good that we are still friends and that we are going for coffee. It makes me glad that we can do that. It makes sense to me... Maybe it shouldn't. I'm really not sure. 

In the end it doesn't matter, I don't think anyway. I really don't think there's a point in any of this mattering. Whatever. It's just coffee. Everybody goes for coffee hell - J and I used to go for coffee and if I thought he'd want to - I'd prolly invite Ct out for coffee as well.

A and I and B and T used to go out for coffee.

Coffee

I love coffee...

Hahaha! Hell - I met B over a cup of nice warm coffee and a plate of cheese cake. Life is good.

Well As long as I have coffee - life is good. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you, hope you have fun.
Cheesecake is good.