Sunday

You Tell Me

OKAY

So... I don't really know what to say here because I'm not sure what Friday meant... what that kiss meant, but here I go anyway. Despite the fact that I'm kinda going out on a limb to get hurt again, and maybe that's my own fault.

I miss you. Really really really miss you and I don't know what else I'm supposed to say. Ever since friday I've been so out of it because I can't stop thinking about you and about us and how we were before I moved and I feel like shit because I can't help but wonder 'what if I didn't go to BC?' And what if that was kind of.. my big mistake?

I dunno if you noticed every time you made me cry when we were talking, like when you said you treated me like shit - because you didn't. You are... you were (?) the best friend a girl could ask for. You're amazing and no one has treated me like that before or since then, and it hurts. I loved that feeling.

I do remember the night where we didn't do anything or the times when we'd just lie in bed after and whatever... and... I dunno, maybe it was just me - but I really liked those nights (don't get me wrong you're great in bed!) or the nights when we'd go out for coffee and stuff like that and I miss it. I miss you.

Fuck -- now this probably just sounds stupid...

So okay fuck... You kissed me! What the hell was that?? I liked it, I want it - but all it did is make me want more and I can't have more because you have a GF ...

What am I supposed to do?

I really... really need you to tell me, because I don't know anymore.
 

No comments: