Thursday

Fun Questions

Just some fun Questions I found ^^ Thought I'd fill it out.


  • Which is your most favorite book ever?
Oh god.... I have no idea..... I think I have to say Hand of the Devil or Hades Daughter - My my vampire romance series is really really good too.

  • Which is the one television character that you simply adore?
Hmm... Television?? I can think of a movie character; Tank Girl - I love her soo much, she's pretty much amazing.

  • What is your taste in music?
Uhm... Eclectic I would say. I like everything -- and I mean that. I can find at least on song in every genre that I really enjoy. For a long time I was on a hardcore J-rock/metal fix... but really... I can't chose. ^^;

  • Which is your favorite genre of movies ? (Comedy/ Romance/Suspense/Action/Horror)
Suspense and horror. I get very scared very easy - but I think that's part of the fun... I like being scared tho... so maybe I'm just crazy lol. 

  • What do you do when you are feeling very sad or depressed?
Uhm... Read - write in one of many journals, draw, talk to friends - Uhmm?? Take more pills?

  • What makes your angry? Do you get angry very soon? How do you overcome your anger?
oh god - angry? I have no idea. I don't get angry very often - I suppose Over-excessive drinking but I get over it really easy.

  • Which is the best vacation you’ve ever had in your life?
Went to BC for a year long vacation and I loved every second of it. Yes, even the six months of rain ^^

  • If you could have a luncheon with any three people (real of fictitious/ from any time period, dead or alive) , which three people would you choose and why?
Tom Waits: he's a great singer and has been through a TON of stuff in his life and I'm sure he has a lot of great stories to tell. 
Terry Goodkind: One of my brothers favorite authors. Mostly just because I'd sneak Dy in there to meet him too :D
Gackt: I have no idea - He's just really sexy - I'd prolly sit there and drool the entire time -_-''

  • Which is your most cherished childhood memory? How were you as a kid ?
Hmm - this is a hard one. I can't help but say all the christmas celebrations at Grandma Clines house. There were always fun and... I just -- best times ever. We didn't all get together very often so it was nice when it did happen.

  • If given a complete freedom to start afresh, what profession would you choose and why?
I would own a coffee shop/ bookstore in Singapore where I could sell my art and just be free - and be my own boss. I would love it. It's still a dream of mine. 

  • What is your idea of fun? If given a choice to skip work for a day, how would you spend the entire day?
Sitting around watching movies/listening to music hanging out outside on nice days near the river and just going on an adventure - any sort of adventure. 

  • Which is your favorite time of the day, are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person ;)

  • What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
Heh -- Uhm I ran away to vancouver and partied like mad... I dunno - I can't tell what would be "crazy" I do a lot of messed up stuff. I had my entire school think ing I was a 300 year old vampire from House Kephru .... yea I dunno I scared a lot of people...

  • Name one person whom you love the most and one person whom you hate the most.
Love and hat hmm? I can't say....

  • In case you and I were going out and we had a fight. How would you try to patch things up?
*shrug* who are you?? I guess it depends on what you like... 

  • Which is the most funniest prank played on you or played by you?
I have no idea - ask one of my fiends.

  • If given a choice, which animal would you want to be? Why?
TIGER! I would be a tiger - You don't need to know why >.>

  • Who was your first crush? Did you ever tell him/her about your feelings?
Hahaha omg - Dallas Bryson from my old school. I never told him (i was like 10) but he knew anyway lol everyone did.

  • Which is your most favorite place in this earth?
Dunno I haven't been everywhere yet.

  • If you were stranded on a lonely beach, what are the five things that you would want to survive?
Food
A boat
Water
More food
Oars for the boat...

No comments: