Tuesday

I Might Distort Myself A Bit

Sitting here on a lonely Tuesday night listening to The Faint on Last.fm (and similar artists, of course) trying to find a few new bands that might hold my interest for a while. I have been looking for some new music. I have found a few so far.

::Beep Beep
::Cursive
::Fischerspooner
::The Rapture
::The Presets

Things have been going mostly okay right now. James is kinda acting.. weird. Can't put my finger on it right now, but I feel like somethings up... It's hard to say with him. I'm not going to waste time worrying about it right now though. I am being too happy listening to music, and learning to be independent from him.

Music is making me happy right now. Beyond belief. I can't wait to get some of this stuff downloaded. It's really quite exciting hahaha!!

ba da da da baa ba ba

Yeah - leave me alone to listen to my muziks now please... IMA Robot SUCKS! wow... bad song for a moment there. But wow, I haven't heard a female singer in a long time i like this much (Felix da Housecat)

So whatever - maybe I should actually let this go somewhere sometime eh?

My friend Steph broke up with her 2 1/2 year boyfriend about four days ago... Damn. I guess you can never really see it coming. Well actually, that is a lie. She needed to get rid of him, he bordered on abuse I think. Mostly because of his drinking (mood swings and blackouts like mad fuck) I only met him like 3 times and he seemed not so cool pretty much every time.

I'm proud of her for getting rid of him. Good job Girl!!

----------

Other news: Old news to be more specific

- Tynera came over a couple times last week which was really really nice. I didn't realize how much i missed hanging out with her until she showed up and was the same old Tear I always knew and fell in love with.

- Work is BALLZ we got a raise, yes, but they are cutting back our hours so it hardly even matters. Fucking manegment doesn't know shit about what our job includes and they think it's o easy to get the rooms spotless and it isn't! It just isn't. Everyone is getting pissed off, but we are just housekeepers, so no one listens to us, no one cares and the entire thing is a waste of time.

BOGUS!

:: Newer News

- Brandon knows; that is all I have to say about that.

- Brandon met James, and hopefully they do a jam session here sometime soon, because I would like to see Autaric get in some gigs here in Saskatoon so I can actually go and see my man on stage!

- TUG was okay... no complaints. Not a whole lot happened, Curt ignored me all night which was odd, but hey, he was hanging out with some cracked out twat so whatever. Seriously, the chick was fucked, ask anyone. TOPIC CHANGE:: Angel's set was really really good! We are going to TUG again on the 31st, which will be fun. More gothy nights to go around my dears. I'm looking forward to it.

- My week is busy. Tomorrow I am meeting with mom for coffee, and going to Angels, and maybe going to see Curt sing kereokee... not too sure about that one though. I am supossed to go hang out with him on Thursday night, and then Amanda and I are going to Divas on Friday - so yeah... busy busy busy....

Not sure how I'm going to deal with it all to be honest.

Anyway, my back is sore, and I'm kinda tired, and I need to sleep I guess ... LOL fuck

No comments: