Monday

I Want A Guy Like This



I want a guy who knows how to talk
I want a guy who knows how to love
I want a guy who knows how to fuck
I want a guy who knows how to touch

I don't want to be lied to
Don't want to be tossed aside
I don't want to be cheated on
Can't live with that kind of guy

I want a guy who makes me feel special
I want a guy who climbs through my window
I want a guy who takes cheesecake seriously
I want a guy who listens honestly

I don't want to take second place to drugs
Don't want him to watch lesbians fuck
I don't want to go to bed alone
Can't feel neglected and scorned

I want a guy who has his nipples pierced
I want a guy with tattoos and long hair
I want a guy who isn't to metal to take me to shows
I want a guy who doesn't like toes

I don't want to be hated
Don't want to take second place
I don't feel like I'm in the way
Don't want to feel ashamed

I want a guy who will fuck me against brick walls
I want a guy who will take pride as my master
I want a guy who never says never
I want a guy who can hold me forever

No comments: