Wednesday

QDB - Funny Quotes from IRC

(pervert_) i wear a shirt that says "I'm gay - it's contageous"
(pervert_) not cuz im gay
(pervert_) it's so i don't get jacked
(pervert_) wait....that sounds bad

----

(+ware) I rear-ended a car this morning. So there we are alongside the road and
(+ware) slowly the driver gets out of the car . . . and you know how you just get sooo
(+ware) stressed and life seems to get funny?
(+ware) Well, I could NOT believe it . . he was a DWARF! He storms over to my car,
(+ware) looks up at me and says, "I AM NOT HAPPY!"
(+ware) So, I look down at him and say, "Well, which one are you then?"... and
(+ware) THAT'S when the fight started . .

----

I think we need to work on our communication.. one guy is talking crap, one just goes "lol" and the other one doesn't understand what's going on
lol
what?

----

I have passed the transitional stage of internet geekhood
I was cashiering at work today, and was punching in the code for plums, which is 4040.
and the 0 key doesn't work this well, so I punched it in wrong.
and the machine flashed up "Item Not Found: 404"
and I actually laughed out loud

----

**You know you're in a Racist channel when you see this**
(19:22:54) I like my coffee the way I like my niggers.
(19:22:59) Dead?
(19:23:01) In the Field?
(19:23:02) In jail?
(19:23:06) Killing each other?
(19:23:08) Stealing?
(19:23:09) Covered in blood?
(19:23:11) 5$ a piece?
(19:23:13) Stupid?
(19:23:20) ...
(19:23:31) BLACK YOU FUCKING RACIST BASTARDS! I LIKE MY COFFEE BLACK!

----

<@codstar> rice crispies and hangovers don't go together
<@codstar> first time ive ever told a bowl of cereal to stfu

----

you're smarter than the average american
of course. i'm canadian.

----

he was dressed as a big fuckin devil
like, HUGE costume
8-foot lizard wings, giant horns on the head
at some anime con in california
they were double booked with a southern Baptist group in the same hotel
he's riding the elevator down to the con space
doors open, little old baptist woman standing there
he just says "Going Down" in his best evil voice

----

they're all shit in my....WHAT THE FUCK?
it sounded like someone just tried to kick the door in
brb
i open the door
someone's lying there
wtf
they came to deliver a pizza leaflet
tripped up the step
smashed into the door
and fell over

--

Okay... I'm done for now!! ROFL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

buy xanax xanax dosage 16 pound dog - buy xanax online no prescription overnight