Saturday

SINGLE LIFE

Yea, I'm single... thought I should just let it out. SINGLE...

Still not used to it.

Went to Sharmaine's the other night and I had a good time! Watched REPO: TGO it was amazing - but I say that everytime I see it, and I swear it's been about 25-30 times already. I have to be ready for the 20th!!! Theater showing you know ;) Also... that night - Went to watch Curt Kareokee it was a good time! He's a pretty good singer. It was fun. He came back to Shar's with us, and we cuddled all night long - among other things... not yea...

We didn't have sex

I want to make that clear. We did not have sex.

Okay...

Good.

I think that's it for now. Yea... That's it,

Happy V-Day

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sometimes I see you as a very lucky person.

B said...

... who is this?