Monday

I Remember A Time

I used to sit and write for hours on end... just writing. Letting out my fustration and anger and hurt. my happyness, my excitement.. Everything. I havn't written in so long and I don't remember why.. i love writing. I like the feeling of watching a white page come to life with words and smuges and emotions..

I'm going to try to write more... more stories
more journal entries
more poems
more random thoughts...

More of anything really...

It just feels GOOD to write again :)

I'll try.. try to be back tomorrow with a real update on my life... or maybe later tonight when I can't sleep because my thoughts are drifting so fast it feels like they are choking me.

<3<3

Until then.. here is a list of stories everyone should read :)

Brady Remington Landed Me In Jail

Homesick Abortion

Spinning in Straight Lines

Stupid Post It Notes

All amazingly written stories by very talented writers :) Enjoy

1 comment:

GabeBe said...

AWww YAH!!! glad your gonna get back into writing its always a good way to express yourself!!!!!
Love N Peace
G