Just.. try .. one day try it! because it's the best feeling in the world... Well I think so anyway...
1. Get a really old, B&W horror movie - one of the ones with like... really loud screams and TONS of overacting - turn the volume down low enough so that all you really hear are the screams.
2. Get some candles, put them everywhere (that won't start a fire)
3. Find some AWESOME classical/instrumental music and turn it on so you can still hear the movie screams faintly.
4. If you don't have to pay or water in your place - Turn on a shower or sink .. some sort of water for more weird background noise
5. Make a blanket nest.
6. get buzzed or half cut or something
7. Just chill out! and listen to the music and watch the creepy movie ^_^
It feeels sooo good.
best way to de-stress.