Thursday

Fuck.. Need To Write Something

...
...
.
.
I'm just really scared


I'm tired of all the bad things that happen.
I'm tired of being stressed out
and tired
and sick
and worried
and scared
and stressed
and worried
and scared
and sick
and scared
.
..
.
I want Mom to be okay
and I want to be able to pay rent next month
and I want to stop feeling horrible
and I want Roger to leave me alone
and I want to sleep
I want to not dream for a night
.
..
.
I want to learn to play an instrument
I want to learn to love myself
I want to learn that it'll be okay
I want to learn how to love people
I want to learn a new language
I want to go back to school
I want to find a place to find hope
I want to give up
I want to run away
I want to learn to live

2 comments:

Lucille Hope said...

We could see if we could pick the same instrument and learn together ^^

B. said...

:D that would be awesome!