Wednesday

Funky Cat Maybe ..?

So my mother is going back to the hospital today... I hope they find whatever is killing her.

Five years -- FIVE YEARS -- of fucking doctors visits and they can't figure it out. On the plus side she has grounds for a lawsuit on her las doctor who simply put her on anti-depressents and said "It's all in your head".

All I know is that with the amount of pain she's in she doesn't even get out of bed anymore. Feels bad, man... I don't want my mom to die. I mean - she's not even 50 yet. This sucks.

My uncle went into the doctor the other day too, They found something on his lung. I'm fucking tired of the people I love dying off.

Tysene
Natasha
Grandma n Grandpa B.
Grandma and Grandpa C.

Sorry this post is so depressing, I just fucking hate everything today.

The roommate and I were talking last night, about being kids and playing and how all you want to do when you're little is grow up. I don't want to grow up anymore. I don't want to have to watch my parents get old and die. I mean, What do I have left once they're gone?

I have a whole total of about 3 friends left in this city. Maybe I will just run away with Angel when she goes. Maybe I'll start new like I did when I moved to BC.

but I LIKE living here.

I like our metal bar.

I like Sailor Dan and Guitar Man Matt and Homeless Steve

Fuck It.

Here's a cute Video.



^_^ I love it heh

6 comments:

razortek said...

Supp Bro :D
Cool post bro!

MagerFromTha619 said...

Sorry, hope your mother and uncle end up okay.

ShredGuitar said...

Haha, cool!

Austin Da Silveira said...

wow messed up. I really hope everything ends up working out for you.

BLUERAD said...

Hope everything turns out ok man, just keep positive no matter what!

bezzare said...

Sucks life will always get better though hopefully... nice cat though looks kinda like mine =p
cya mate