Saturday

For the last few months I have slowly come to the realization that I desperatly want to get married and have kids and own a house.

This is NOT okay with me.

I never wanted to get maried nor did i ever plan on having children. My life goal was to be a proffisional homeless person and live on the streets of Vancouver and possably make documentries and inject herion. This was my LIFE GOAL! Life goal... yeah, trust me, I know it's patetic and insane.

But now I'm like "JOB! BOYFRIEND! WANT KIDS! NEED A GOOD HOUSE! NO DRUGS! DRUGS ARE BAD!"

And I can assure you I've never done herion, or really any drug for that matter and I'm not entirely sure where my obsession for herion came from though personally I'm going to blame Nikki Sixx and his stupid book which I've read 30 times and still don't get tired of.

Fuck you Nikki Sixx.

Anyway - I did have a thought process here..

Oh yeah - Kids and marrage. I don't even have a boyfriend... I don't particularly even want a boyfriend. I just want to get married and be done with it and have kids and get divorced and be awesome because I'm a woman I can raise my god dammed kids on my fucking OWN! like an ADULT! YEA!

I dunno.

I'm done now.

I just needed to let the world know that my life goal has changed from being a homeless herion addict to actually being something productive with childs.

PRAISE ME!

<3

No comments: