Thursday

Slut Walk and Consent Fest

Ermm hey?

Yeah, yeah I know - I don't write often anymore and that makes me a bad bad little person.

I don't really have anything to say other than:

I went to The Slut Walk and Consent fest after party at Divas (local gay bar) and had a fucking BLAST! met a really really cool (cute, fucking adorable) blond little Contact Juggler, and her Ermm.. spinning partner with awesome Hula Hoop skills and it was fucking Wow!

The night was awesome - Talked to my cousin who is trying to get me into being a drag king - which is actually petty dope - I'd be up for it! Fuck yeah.

Anyway - I dunno - I had pictures, buuut they aren't on my computer so - they'll be added later. Anyway - it was an awesome night!

also - ma pictures gonna be in teh paper! huzza! LOVE

bye

No comments: