Sunday

Yay Life Update

So not everything in this life update is YAY, but most of it is :D

First off - I AM JOB. Workin at the castle by the river and yeah - best job I've ever fucking had. It's great. The people are awesome, the work is awesome, everything is awesome. Also lunch for $2.00 - can not beat that.

Second - Dez and I = 5months now. Couldn't have asked for a better guy. I am so fucking happy. Life is Dope.

Thrist - Got some Photography done, so I really prolly should get some of those up here and edited and what not - all in all I think they're pretty good. It was a lot of fun. Still thinking of going to school for it, but I don't know. I don't need a peice of paper to tell me I'm a photographer, and I'm really only doing it for me - sooo yeah.

Quatro - It's Daddy's Day - Happy day fathers.

Sinco - Cam and Mike and I hung out the other day. Ideas for the Zine are comming together GREAT and I'm very excited about it. I think it will take off really well and I'm more than ready to start pushing out articles.

Fünf - Silvias Mother is a fucking awesome song. I'm listening to it now and you should be too.

Six - I don't really know if I have any other good news. Oooh - wait, yes - I do. Dez and I are looking for a place for September First and I am very excited about that. It's going to be fantastic. As much as I love living with my mum and Bro.. and Step dad, it's going to be awesome to get my own place again.

And yeah. That's... that's kinda it... because I don't feel like putting bad news on here and so I simply am not going to. Because that's just the way it is.

LOOOVVEEE

Die Straße, die weg führt, ist lang, sie sind willkommen hier.

No comments: