Thursday

Day 3: Your first love

Day 3: Your first love

Due to the fact that I may or may not be going to Calgary... Well Okotoks with the boyfriend tomorrow, I've decided to Do the "Day 3" Post today as well. To be honest I'm not looking forward to this one because I REALLY don't know what to write.

My first love is kind of a hard thing for me to write about. Thinking about it though, I'd have to say my first love was my first Non-Boyfriend (it sounds better than fuck-buddie), Brandon.

Yep, this guy right here. Sadly, I don't really know why, but I suppose thats how this weird thing called "love" works. We wern't dating, just really good friends. And I'm pretty sure we met online over Vampire Freaks. How very very Teen.

He was funny and smart and random, and maybe thats why I liked him so much. We really don't talk anymore, we did for a while, but we "broke up" when I moved to to BC after Graduating. It took a while to get over him, but I did, and I'm glad I did. Looking at him and me now, we are very different people with very different goals in mind, but I'm also glad I met him despite the heart ach after the fact.

Besides, now I have a better guy who I am very much in love with!

And that man would be this guy! Damn, Fucking, Sexy if you ask me. and Awesome too :)

No comments: